Two title fights are formally on faucet for Madison Sq. Backyard on Saturday evening following UFC 295’s Friday weigh-ins within the Large Apple.
All 4 males within the two title fights that high the UFC’s annual November journey to New York Metropolis made weight with ease, with Jiri Prochazka and Alex Pereira each coming in underneath the sunshine heavyweight championship weight of 205-pounds. Likewise within the co-main, England’s Tom Aspinall and Russia’s Sergei Pavlovich each got here in 5 or so kilos underneath the heavyweight restrict of 265.
Simply two fighters have been heavy on the scales. Roosevelt Roberts was two-pounds over the light-weight non-title restrict of 156-pounds for his battle with Mateusz Rebecki. Likewise, Jamall Emmers missed by a single pound for the featherweight battle which opens battle card in opposition to Dennis Buzukja. Each will likely be deducted a proportion of their purse, however the bouts are anticipated to proceed as deliberate.
Try the highlights beneath:
The total UFC 295 weigh-in outcomes:
- Jiri Prochazka (204.2) vs. Alex Pereira (204)
- Sergei Pavlovich (259.8) vs. Tom Aspinall (261.6)
- Jessica Andrade (116) vs. Mackenzie Dern (115.6)
- Matt Frevola (155.6) vs. Benoit Saint-Denis (156)
- Diego Lopes (145.4) vs. Pat Sabatini (145.8)
- Alessandro Costa (125.4) vs. Stephen Erceg (125.6)
- Crazy Godinez (115) vs. Tabatha Ricci (115.4)
- Mateusz Rebecki (155.8) vs. Roosevelt Roberts (158) — Roberts missed weight
- Viacheslav Borshchev (154.8) vs. Nazim Sadykhov (155.6)
- Jared Gordon (155.6) vs. Mark Madsen (155.6)
- John Castaneda (137.6) vs. Kyung Ho Kang (138)
- Kevin Borjas (125.8) vs. Joshua Van (125.8)
- Dennis Buzukja (145.6) vs. Jamall Emmers (147) — Emmers missed weight