Pereira took dwelling an additional $50,000 bonus for his second-round stoppage of ex-champ Jiri Prochazka at Madison Sq. Backyard in New York Metropolis, UFC CEO Dana White introduced on the post-event press convention.
A complete of 5 finishers earned “Efficiency of the Evening” bonuses, and the prelim draw between Nazim Sadykhov and Viacheslav Borshchev captured “Struggle of the Evening,” giving the indecisive outcome a silver lining for the lightweights.
Listed here are the 5 remaining bonus winners:
- Essential card opener Diego Lopes, who zapped Pat Sabatini with punches for a 90-second knockout.
- Breakout light-weight Benoit Saint Denis earned his third bonus by starching Matt Frevola simply 91 seconds into their principal card bout.
- Former strawweight champ Jessica Andrade, who handed Mackenzie Dern her first knockout loss with a blitz of punches at 3:15 of Spherical 2.
- Newly minted interim heavyweight champ Tom Aspinall earned his sixth efficiency bonus for his 69-second stoppage of Sergei Pavlovich.
- Pereira earned his fourth UFC efficiency bonus for his TKO of Prochazka at 4:08 of Spherical 2 in the principle occasion.