The Octagon has landed within the Lone Star State for its newest PPV. UFC is again in Texas with an enormous occasion on deck as UFC 277 heads to the American Airways Heart in Dallas with a pair of title fights on faucet. In the primary occasion, girls’s bantamweight champion Julianna Pena seems to be to show any doubters remaining fallacious when she rematches the lady she took the title from in Amanda Nunes. Plus, interim flyweight gold is up for grabs when former titleholder Brandon Moreno battles Kai Kara-France in a rematch of their epic 2019 battle.
“I believe I’ve all the time had the psychological edge on the subject of Amanda,” Pena instructed “Morning Kombat” in April forward of the TUF premiere. “I’ve been calling out this battle for the final 5 years and he or she has all the time made an excuse to discover a solution to get out of each battle that we had. Clearly, the best way I say issues and the way I method has bothered her and he or she has made that very clear.”
The undercard additionally options some heavy hitters within the greatest weight courses. Texas native and former title challenger Derrick Lewis is again when he welcomes the newest rising contender at heavyweight in Sergei Pavlovich. Plus, one other former title challenger is ready for his return when gentle heavyweight Anthony Smith battles rising contender Magomed Ankalaev in what may decide the subsequent challenger to the 205-pound title.
Cannot get sufficient boxing and MMA? Get the newest on this planet of fight sports activities from two of the very best within the enterprise. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell for the very best evaluation and in-depth information, together with the most important questions heading into UFC 277 under.
That and far more are on deck for Dallas. Make sure you keep locked to this web page for the newest information and updates to the battle card.
UFC 277 battle card, odds
Odds through Caesars Sportsbook
- Amanda Nunes -270 vs. Julianna Pena (c) +220, girls’s bantamweight championship
- Brandon Moreno -210 vs. Kai Kara-France +175, interim flyweight championship
- Sergei Pavlovich -140 vs. Derrick Lewis +120, heavyweight
- Alexandre Pantoja -200 vs. Alex Perez +170, flyweight
- Magomed Ankalaev -550 vs. Anthony Smith +400, gentle heavyweight
- Matthew Semelsberger -155 vs. Alex Morono +130, welterweight
- Drew Dober -170 vs. Rafael Alves +145, light-weight
- Don’Story Mayes -180 vs. Hamdy Abdelwahab +155, heavyweight
- Drakkar Klose -220 vs. Rafa Garcia +180, lightweights
- Michael Morales -650 vs. Adam Fugitt +475, welterweight
- Joselyne Edwards -125 vs. Ji Yeon Kim +105, girls’s flyweight
- Nicolae Negumereanu -115 vs. Ihor Potieria -105, gentle heavyweight
- Orion Cosce -180 vs. Blood Diamond +155, welterweight
UFC 277 information
- Date: July 30
- Location: American Airways Heart — Dallas
- Begin time: 10 p.m. ET (Most important card) | Value: $74.99
- watch: ESPN+ PPV
UFC 277 countdown
- Staff predictions and expert picks for the main card
- Campbell: Why Pena vs. Nunes 2 could look very different
- Brookhouse: Three best bets to consider on Saturday
- Mahjouri: Smith details overcoming mental struggles
- Mahjouri: Three fights outside of main event to watch
- Campbell: Five biggest storylines to watch in Dallas
Who wins UFC 277: Peña vs. Nunes 2? And what different picks do you should see? Visit SportsLine now to get detailed top picks on UFC Fight Night, all from the insider who’s up greater than $10,000 on MMA picks the previous two years, and discover out.