Chelsea ahead Timo Werner seems to be ever extra more likely to rejoin RB Leipzig, with talks now underway between the 2 golf equipment. The German aspect are presently exploring their choices and whether or not they need to pursue a mortgage or a everlasting deal, in line with reviews.
It might be truthful to say life has not gone precisely how the 26-year-old would have imagined it when he made the transfer to Chelsea in the summertime of 2020.
The ahead has scored simply 23 targets in a complete of 89 video games, which may be very underwhelming contemplating the £47.5 million price ticket the Blues paid for him.
Earlier than Werner determined to go to west London, Liverpool had been stated to have been in for him. For some unknown purpose, Jurgen Klopp and the membership determined to not go for the German worldwide however introduced Diogo Jota in as a substitute.
Scroll to Proceed
It appears smart for the No.11 to finish his Stamford Bridge nightmare, as he was seen as such a prolific and deadly finisher when taking part in within the Bundesliga and even Champions League earlier than.
In response to Florian Plettenberg on Twitter, the ahead is prepared to take a ‘drastic wage lower as a result of his nice RB connection’. This exhibits his loyalty to his former workforce, the place he spent 4 years.
Although Werner’s profession has gone majorly downhill in current occasions, he has nonetheless managed to remain within the German worldwide setup. He has added six caps this yr to his now-53 appearances for his nation.
Learn Extra Liverpool Protection
- Watch: RB Salzburg 1-0 Liverpool | Match Highlights | Lovely Sesko Goal Defeats Reds
- Watch: Liverpool 3-1 Manchester City | Match Highlights | Perfect Start For Nunez & Reds
- Report: Liverpool Confident Of Signing Jude Bellingham & Transfer Could Happen As Early As January
- ‘Hopefully It’s Not The Last Trophy We Win This Season’ – Liverpool’s Andrew Roberton Gives His Reaction To Community Shield Victory
- Match Report: Liverpool vs Red Bull Salzburg – Pre-Season Friendly
- Watch: Jurgen Klopp Post Match Interview | RB Salzburg 1-0 Liverpool | German Reflects On Reds ‘Thunderstorm’