Updated 5 hours ago ·
Published on 13 Jan 2021 11:50PM ·
POLICE have uncovered a syndicate’s premises used to store drugs, and seized more than RM4.3 million of the vice in two raids in Kepong and Seri Kembangan on January 8 and 9.
Kuala Lumpur police chief Saiful Azly Kamaruddin said police arrested a man, aged 24, at Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 7, Kepong on Friday at 4.30pm.
Effective July 2018, access to full reports will only be available with a subscription. Sign-up now and enjoy one (1) week free access!
- Penang roads remain busy despite MCO
- Mother of Fadillah Yusof dies
- Court ups fine for youth who left girlfriend’s body in garage during MCO 1.0
- Civil servant nabbed for suspected trafficking of migrants
- Sarawak reports three-digit new virus cases for three straight days
- Flood evacuees rise in Sabah, Sarawak
Sign up or sign in here to comment.