Extra Than a Married Couple, However Not Lovers Anime Reveals First Trailer
This month kicked off with confirmation that the Extra Than a Married Couple, However Not Lovers anime will begin its broadcast in October. Shortly after that announcement, the employees revealed the primary trailer for the sequence, which adapts the manga by Yuki Kanamaru.
Try the preview under whereas we look ahead to the sequence to premiere.
The beforehand revealed employees at anime studio MOTHER (Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest) is shaping up like so:
- Chief Director: Takao Kato (To Love Ru)
- Director: Junichi Yamamoto (Armor Store for Girls & Gents)
- Sequence Composition: Naruhisa Arakawa (Spice and Wolf)
- Character Design: Chizuru Kobayashi (chief animation director on Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne)
- Colour Design: Akira Nagasaka (Miss KUROITSU from the Monster Growth Division)
- Artwork Director: Naoko Akusawa (background artist on WONDER EGG PRIORITY)
- Director of Pictures: Misato Takahata (JUJUTSU KAISEN images)
- Modifying: Ichiro Chaen (The Fruit of Evolution: Earlier than I Knew It, My Life Had It Made)
Right here’s how MyAnimeList describes the story:
Jirou, a third-year in highschool, is compelled to stay with a gal named Akari below a course known as the “Couple Sensible.” With a purpose to be paired with their very own romantic pursuits, they’re going to behave as a married couple…!?
By way of Anime News Network