What I Liked:
• I really assume that SmoothGlo gave me an general smoothed look to my face. A number of pals advised me that my pores and skin appeared nice once they noticed me. And I am from Jersey, so we do not actually do faux compliments.
• For me, it was comparatively low ache.
• The remedies have additionally been tremendous useful in stopping breakouts on my brow, the place I used to get them.
• SmoothGlo felt very fashionable. The machine is not some large, scary gadget the place you haven’t any clue what’s occurring. The filter settings are wonderful — it is actually like making use of your wants within the type of an iPhone filter.
• There may be very little downtime.
• You can get it when you’re getting injectables and Botox. Throughout a few of my periods, I used to be recent off getting filler and botox.
What I Did not Like:
• Rosacea doesn’t have a cure, so SmoothGlo wasn’t completely capable of eradicate the redness in my cheeks, like I had hoped. It decreased it, however based mostly on solar publicity, I nonetheless have it. Nevertheless, Dr. Kung launched me to this prescription cream known as Rhofade, which constricts the blood vessels within the face, and thus improved my rosacea
• The price is not best in right now’s financial system, until you could have disposable revenue.
• If you happen to’ve acquired the cash and also you’re trying to get a step-up from a facial or costly new moisturize to arrange for a marriage or closely photographed occasion, I would advocate this therapy. I hope this put up was useful and informative, and be at liberty to DM me with questions on my SmoothGlo expertise.
What I Liked:
• Though Ryan and I’ve totally different pores and skin sorts, we had related ends in that SmoothGlo evened out and smoothed our pores and skin. I have not gotten remedies on this scale achieved earlier than, however I’ve tried numerous merchandise to assist cut back the redness in my cheeks, and nothing has labored like this.
• So long as you are good with following directions, which had been easy — use a delicate cleanser, skip any harsh exfoliants, apply a delicate moisturizer and SPF — the care post-treatment could be very doable.
What I Did not Like:
• Regardless of having a excessive ache tolerance, SmoothGlo positively felt uncomfortable to me, and I used to be looking forward to the therapy to be over with, tbh.
• Since it’s an costly therapy and ideally it’s a must to get a number of periods to actually see the most effective outcomes, I can not really justify the associated fee for what it did for my pores and skin.
• Closing Ideas:
• General, I am joyful I attempted the SmoothGlo therapy. I normally am a bit intimidated in the case of something that may drastically have an effect on my pores and skin, and I usually take a “much less is extra” strategy to my skincare routine. I used to be happy with the outcomes and was even happier that I did not have a response to the therapy.
Finally, it is vital to do your analysis on any pores and skin therapy earlier than making an appointment. It is also essential to comply with the post-care directions — irrespective of how easy or concerned they may be — in order for you the most effective outcomes. When you have extra questions on my expertise, be at liberty to DM me with questions.