Fantasy Baseball Dynasty Rankings 2023: Recommendation and High Prospects, Stars to Draft
0 of three
Chris Bernacchi/Diamond Photos through Getty Photos
Within the fantasy baseball realm, nothing provides you extra full management of your workforce than a dynasty league.
Not like redraft leagues, the place you begin with a brand new group each season, your dynasty roster stays—and hopefully grows—with you.
Clearly, that locations an added layer of significance on age and upside, however watch out placing an excessive amount of inventory sooner or later. You may need to compete prior to later, so working with greater than a three-year window can depart you clinging to too many false hopes that by no means materialize.
Bought it? Nice, let’s dive into the dynasty world then with our top-30 rankings and some prospects and stars you will need to goal.
High 30 Dynasty Rankings
1 of three
Chris Bernacchi/Diamond Photos through Getty Photos
1. Julio Rodríguez, OF, Seattle Mariners
2. Ronald Acuña Jr., OF, Atlanta Braves
3. Shohei Ohtani, DH/SP, Los Angeles Angels
4. Fernando Tatis Jr., SS/OF, San Diego Padres
5. Vladimir Guerrero Jr., 1B, Toronto Blue Jays
6. Juan Soto, OF, San Diego Padres
7. Yordan Álvarez, OF, Houston Astros
8. Aaron Decide, OF, New York Yankees
9. Kyle Tucker, OF, Houston Astros
10. José Ramírez, 3B, Cleveland Guardians
11. Trea Turner, SS, Philadelphia Phillies
12. Austin Riley, 3B, Atlanta Bravs
13. Rafael Devers, 3B, Boston Purple Sox
14. Bo Bichette, SS, Toronto Blue Jays
15. Bobby Witt Jr., SS/3B, Kansas Metropolis Royals
16. Pete Alonso, 1B, New York Mets
17. Mookie Betts, OF, Los Angeles Dodgers
18. Corbin Burnes, SP, Milwaukee Brewers
19. Shane McClanahan, SP, Tampa Bay Rays
20. Mike Trout, OF, Los Angeles Angels
21. Bryce Harper, OF, Philadelphia Phillies
22. Corbin Carroll, OF, Arizona Diamondbacks
23. Gunnar Henderson, 3B, Baltimore Orioles
24. Michael Harris II, OF, Atlanta Braves
25. Freddie Freeman, 1B, Los Angeles Dodgers
26. Gerrit Cole, SP, New York Yankees
27. Manny Machado, 3B, San Diego Padres
28. Wander Franco, SS, Tampa Bay Rays
29. Spencer Strider, SP, Atlanta Braves
30. Jazz Cisholm, 2B, Miami Marlins
Prospects to Goal
2 of three
Cliff Welch/Icon Sportswire through Getty Photos
Elly De La Cruz, SS, Cincinnati Reds
When you’re tantalized by instruments, De La Cruz will probably be proper up your alley. He jumps off the display screen as a 6’5″, 200-pound shortstop, and he is much more noticeable on the stat sheet.
Final season, which he cut up between Excessive-A and Double-A, he tallied 28 house runs and 47 steals. Oh, he additionally hit .304 with a .359 on-base proportion. At 21 years previous, his ceiling has no limits.
Gunnar Henderson, 3B, Baltimore Orioles
Henderson performed so properly final season he was promoted to the large leagues as a 21-year-old and did not look in the least misplaced. He had 12 extra-base hits (together with 4 house runs) and a .348 on-base proportion over 34 video games.
If that is how he dealt with his first style of major-league pitching, what may occur when he will get extra comfy? Properly, previous to his promotion, he blasted Double-A and Triple-A pitching to the tune of a .297/.416/.531 slash line with 19 homers, 22 steals, 101 runs and 76 RBI over 112 video games.
Jordan Walker, 3B/OF, St. Louis Cardinals
Walker has explosive pop in his bat and middle-of-the-order energy. If he was merely a slugger, he’d be value an extended look as a 6’5″, 220-pound 20-year-old with 33 homers and 116 RBI in 201 minor-league video games.
Here is the factor, although: He truly bettered his house run output with 36 steals. He is additionally hit .310 within the minors whereas reaching base at a .388 clip.
Stars to Draft
3 of three
Ric Tapia/Icon Sportswire through Getty Photos
Ronald Acuña Jr., OF, Atlanta Braves
A wholesome Acuña might be the very best participant in baseball—and the “most likely” qualifier would not really feel notably mandatory. The one time he cleared 150 video games for the Braves got here in 2019, when he paired his league-leading 37 steals with 41 house runs.
Now, he hasn’t topped 120 big-league video games in some other season, so there may be some harm danger. However that additionally provides him cut price potential as something aside from the No. 1 decide, since his power-speed combo might be unmatched.
Shohei Ohtani, DH/SP, Los Angeles Angels
Ohtani turns 29 this season, so in case you’re seeking to decide aside his enchantment in any respect, that is your spot. Then once more, that is hardly historical, and possibly he has one other half-decade-plus of his prime left.
In case your league permits for every day lineup adjustments, Ohtani is a cheat code, since he doubles as a power-speed hitter and a top-shelf pitcher. Final season, he hit 34 homers and swiped 11 steals whereas pitching to a 2.33 ERA with 219 strikeouts in 166 innings.
Julio Rodríguez, OF, Seattle Mariners
The reining AL Rookie of the 12 months, Rodríguez had the type of debut marketing campaign dynasty leaguers normally solely dream about. His stardom was instantaneous and felt like the sort you can belief for a lengthy time.
In solely 132 video games, he had 28 homers, 25 steals and 159 mixed runs and RBI. He’s particular.