The weigh-ins for the UFC’s pay-per-view return to London handed off (largely) and not using a hitch forward of Saturday’s card to be headlined by a world title trilogy bout between Leon Edwards and Kamaru Usman.
Each males registered championship weight of 170-pounds even round 36 or so hours earlier than they’re as a consequence of step into the cage to settle a rating which at present stands at 1-1. Their faultless weigh-ins comes at the same time as Colby Covington confirmed rumours he was on the town by making weight because the backup fighter for the principle occasion, although it seems virtually sure at this level that his providers won’t be required.
Elsewhere, an intriguing co-main between Justin Gaethje and Rafael Fiziev can also be official after each registered the non-title light-weight weight of 156-pounds, whereas the returning Gunnar Nelson hit his mark (170) forward of his contest with Bryan Barbarena (171).
The only real fighter to overlook weight was flyweight Malcolm Gordon who got here in 3.5-pounds over the restrict forward of his combat with England’s Jake Hadley on the undercard.
The complete UFC 286 weigh-in outcomes are:
- Leon Edwards (170) vs. Kamaru Usman (170)
- Rafael Fiziev (156) vs. Justin Gaethje (156)
- Bryan Barberena (171) vs. Gunnar Nelson (170)
- Jennifer Maia (125) vs. Casey O’Neill (125)
- Roman Dolidze (186) vs. Marvin Vettori (185.5)
- Makwan Amirkhani (146) vs. Jack Shore (146)
- Chris Duncan (156) vs. Omar Morales (156)
- Yanal Ashmoz (155) vs. Sam Patterson (155.5)
- Jafel Filho (125.5) vs. Muhammad Mokaev (126)
- Lerone Murphy (145.5) vs. Gabriel Santos (145.5)
- Christian Duncan (185.5) vs. Dusko Todorovic (186)
- Malcolm Gordon (129.5) vs. Jake Hadley (126)
- Luana Carolina (126) vs. Joanne Wooden (126)
- Jai Herbert (156) vs. Ludovit Klein (156)
- Veronica Hardy (125.5) vs. Juliana Miller (125.5)