Alabama’s Will Anderson Jr. was named a finalist for the Lott IMPACT Trophy, the Pacific Membership IMPACT Basis introduced on Wednesday morning.
The linebacker was joined by Felix Anudike-Uzomah (Kansas State), Tommy Eichenberg (Ohio State) and Tuli Tuipulotu (USC).
DeMeco Ryans is the one Alabama participant to earn the accolade in program historical past, successful the award in 2005.
The Lott IMPACT Trophy, which has been introduced every of the final 18 years, goes to the student-athlete who finest displays the traits of Ronnie Lott by making an IMPACT on and off the sector. The acronym IMPACT stands for Integrity, Maturity, Efficiency, Teachers, Neighborhood and Tenacity. The group of finalists for are actually invited to attend the annual awards present on Dec. 11 with the winner being introduced on the occasion.
Lott IMPACT Trophy
Will Anderson Jr., Linebacker
Scroll to Proceed
Scroll to Proceed
- A pressure on the Crimson Tide protection and some of the feared defenders in all of faculty soccer
- Majoring in communications with a minor in sports activities media and is scheduled to graduate this December
- Has been a constant contributor to the Crimson Tide’s neighborhood service and volunteer efforts since stepping foot on campus
- Member of Alabama’s management group, as chosen by head coach Nick Saban
- Totaled 46 tackles on the season, together with 14 for loss (-60 yards) and eight sacks (-43 yards)
- Leads the SEC and is tied for eighth nationally in tackles for loss whereas rating second within the convention and tying for eighth within the nation in sacks
- Additionally contributed a team-high 10 quarterback hurries, one move breakup, a blocked discipline purpose and a pick-six
Get your Crimson Tide tickets from SI Tickets HERE.
In This Article (1)
Alabama Crimson Tide