Our universe never ceases to bring us new sources of wonder and amusement, from actual proof that doppelgängers exist to the many, many weird objects found throughout history. But even without any sophisticated explanations, it’s always intriguing to watch completely different puzzles come together in one whirlpool of mere probability.
We at Bright Side found people who seem to have invented the time machine, sending us many bewildering messages from the past.
1. Michael Jackson
2. Handbags of an Assyrian god and a genie being
3. “My grandmother in the late ’50s — she looks kind of like Taylor Swift.”
4. Mystical signs on the ceiling beam in the temple of Seti I in Abydos, Egypt
5. This great-great-grandfather looks like Douglas Booth
6. This guy “talking on a cell phone” in 1936
7. “My great-great-grandfather looks just like Matthew McConaughey.”
8. “My great-grandmother looks exactly like Jimmy Kimmel.”
9. The “ancient astronaut” sculpture from sculptor Miguel Romero at the Salamanca Cathedral, Spain
10. “I told my grandmother her aunt looked like a movie star.”
11. “My great-uncle from the early ’60s looks a little like Andrew Garfield.”
12. “I may be crazy, but I think she looks a little bit like Scarlett Johansson. It’s my great-grandmother in the early 1940s.”
13. Another “cell phone” in a painting from the seventeenth century
14. Katy Perry
15. Orlando Bloom
Many times, people are born as accurate copies of their great-great-great ancestors. Are you, by any chance, one of them? Please share your stories and photos in the comments below.